Thank you for your interest in
Carden Academy of Maui…
Carden Academy of Maui is committed to educating the whole child through a balance of academic excellence, character development, and enrichment through the arts in a nurturing, small classroom setting.
We utilize the FACTS Application & Enrollment system for online admissions which provides parents convenience and the ability to view the progress of their child(ren)’s application.
How to Submit a New Student Application:
- NEW FAMILIES:
- CREATE A FACTS Application ACCOUNT to begin the Application process
- An email containing a verification link will be sent to your email. Click the link provided in email to complete account verification
- LOGIN TO FACTS Application once you’ve successfully created an account, then click ‘Create A New Student Application’ to begin
- A non-refundable fee of $80 must be paid online to complete each student application
- EXISTING FAMILIES:
- LOGIN TO FACTS Family Portal
- In left navigation menu, click “Apply/Enroll” – “Application” – “Create New Student Application”
- This will populate your current information on file and prevent any duplicate records
You will then have the flexibility to access your open application, create additional student applications for other child(ren), upload documents, submit application payment, and complete submission.
Once you have submitted a complete application, you will receive a confirmation email from our Admission office with more information on what to expect next, such as testing/assessment schedule, family/parent interviews, etc.
- Pre-Kindergarten Admissions
- Age Requirement: 4 years old by September 1st
- All students must be able to to complete basic self-care activities such as toilet use and hand washing
- Kindergarten Admissions
- Age Requirement: 5 years old by September 1st
Should you simply have any general questions, or would like to schedule a campus tour to learn more about our school before submitting an application, you may simply click the following link to REQUEST MORE INFORMATION.
Mahalo again for your interest in Carden Academy of Maui, proudly serving Pre-Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School students in beautiful Upcountry Maui. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
Mrs. Jennifer Haleakala
Office & Admissions Manager
(808) 573-6651 Phone
(808) 573-6652 Fax
October 1: 2021-22 Applications Window Opens
October 17: Virtual Middle School Open House at 10:00am
December 1: 2021-22 FACTS Grant & Aid Application Window Opens
January 16: Virtual All School Open House at 10:00am
January 25: 2021-22 FACTS Grant & Aid Application Deadline
January 30: Admissions Testing Day #1
February 1: 2021-22 Application Deadline (1st Round)
February 6: Admissions Testing Day #2
February 8-12: Pre-K & Kindergarten Parent Interviews
February 22-26: Grades 1-8 Parent Interviews **Only for grades with availability
April 1: Notification Letters sent via email to families
Ongoing: Personal Campus Tours (scheduled after school hours) & make-up Admissions testing
- Are you still accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year? No, we are no longer accepting applications at this time. Please contact our Admissions Office for more information.
- How can I apply for the 2021-22 school year? You can submit an application at https://www.cardenmaui.org/admissions/
- Is there an application fee? Yes, our application fee is $80 per application.
- If I submitted an application for a previous school year, do I have to re-submit if I am applying for another school year? Yes, our applications do not carry over from year to year.
- Do I have to submit more than one application for multiple students? Yes
- Can we schedule a campus tour? At this time, we are scheduling private tours after school hours. Please contact our Admissions Office to schedule a day and time.
- Are you offering shadow days? Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be offering any shadow days during the 2020-21 school year. Shadow days are usually offered to Middle School applicants only.
- Do you offer Tuition Assistance? Yes, you can submit an application for FACTS Grant & Tuition Assistance starting on December 1, at https://www.cardenmaui.org/facts-grant-aid/. Our deadline for Tuition Assistance is January 25th at 11:59pm HST.
- Are there age requirements for your Pre-K and Kindergarten programs? Yes. Pre-K: 4 years old by September 1 of the school year you are applying for. Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1 of the school year you are applying for.
- When are notifications sent out? All notification letters (Acceptance, Wait List, and Tuition Assistance Awards) will be emailed directly to families on April 1. A hard copy of the letter(s) will follow via USPS.
- How does your wait list work, does it matter what place my student is on the list? If a space opens up for admission, our Admissions Committee will evaluate all candidates on the wait list to ensure we find the student that will be the most successful in our existing class. Unfortunately, our wait list does not carry over from year to year.
- If accepted, how long do we have to make our decision? We ask for all families to make a decision within two weeks of the date of our Acceptance Letter.